Upgrade practical skills on HR functions for career growth as HR Professional by Doing HR Practical Training and be a certified as well as trained HR to get continues career growth in this fast changing work culture. After doing HR Practical Training get hired or promoted as HR professional soon with 100% Job Assistance by HR Career Institute.
All the HR Generalist functions and below is few important topics:
Module-1: Recruitment, Recruitment life cycle, job portals, Manpower planning, MIS report, Employee on boarding etc.
Module-2: Core HR (Administration work, Performance Appraisal, HR Policy, Training and development etc.)
Module-3: Payroll Management & Statutory Compliance: Attendance sheet, Payroll processing, PF, ESIC, Gratuity etc. and all the required HR Functions.
For understanding Career scope as HR professional watch the below video.
Who can join the course?
· Any Graduate /Post Graduate/ MBA/Management/ Any final year (TY) Graduate Students who are looking for a better career in HR.
· Working Professionals/having work experience but lost their job and want to upgrade their skills and knowledge for better career opportunities. / Recruiters/ administrative executive/ payroll executives who want to get promoted as HR Generalist or HR Manager.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HR CAREER INSTITUTE
· An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute.
· Provides Practical & Job oriented Training.
· 100% quality Service.
· Experienced faculty team.
· 100% Job Placement after Training.
· Internationally recognized course completion certificate.
· Online and offline both modes are available.
· Flexible timing for working professionals.
· Mentorship for each student in starting a career as HR.
· Affordable fees.
- 100% Practical.
- Live case studies.
- Live work on Job Portals.
- Revision with doubt clearing sessions.
- Live Interview sessions.
- Regular HR job updates and HR mock interviews
- Interactive sessions with each candidate.
- Special focus on the candidate’s coming from different professional backgrounds.
Post Training Services & Support
· CV Preparation - After Individual Discussion & Analysis.
· Finding the right job & support.
· Interview skill development- soft skills & technical skills related to HR profile.
· Overall grooming – self-introduction, body language and personality development.
DURATION OF COURSE
Regular batches- 45 days
Weekend batches- 2 months
Only Sunday batches- 3 months (12 Sundays)
1-2 weeks for Interview preparation and job application for new job if required. (duration totally depends upon students regularity in the training and completing the work given by the trainer.)
Regular- 2 to 3hours
Weekend batches - Saturday & Sunday - 3 to 4 hours.
After course completion candidates will get a certificate of course completion.
We provide 100% placement assistance after completion of the HR Practical training course.
Institute Location: Kalyan
STAY CONNECTED ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS OF HR CAREER INSTITUTE FOR HR UPDATES.