Are you looking for the HR Practical Training or any HR Certification course which provides the quality training with 100% job placement. Then you are in right place where you can get multiple benefits with the HR Practical Training.
The most frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from anyone before taking admission for this HR practical training from HR Career Institute. Here you can get all your answers which can help you in taking better decision.
1. Want to know more about this HR course, what are the topics included in this course?
HR Career Institute Provides advanced
HR practical training on: Recruitment, Payroll management, Statutory compliance
& Core HR (administration works) and it includes all the functions of HR
Training is designed especially for both fresher as well as experienced candidates who wish to make a career in HR.
2. Where is this Institute located?
HR Career Institute located at kalyan, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
3. Do You Provide Online training?
Yes, HR Career Institute Provides training on Online and offline both modes.
4. What is the Duration & Timing of
Regular batches- 45 days
Weekend batches- 2 months
Only Sunday batches- 3 months (12 Sundays) And 1-2 weeks for preparing for Interviews.
Regular- 2 hours
Weekend batches - Saturday & Sunday - 3 to 4 hours.
5. What is the Extra Benefits provided by HR Career Institute along with this HR Practical Training?
● Course completion Certificate / HR
● Online MS Office course with 3 online certification for MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint by Certified Trainer (MS Office) with lifetime access to MS office Course online.
● Email Etiquette
● Support in developing Soft skills & technical skills related to HR profile.
● CV Preparation
● Mock Interview
● Interview tips
● Paid Internship Opportunity at HR Career Institute.
● Support in Finding a right job
● Interview skill development
● Overall grooming – self introduction, body language, personality development etc.
What is the Training Methodology for this?
Methodology for this Training is:
● 100% Practical, Live case studies, Live Interview sessions.
● live work on Job Portals.
● Revision with doubt clearing sessions.
6. Want to know more about HR Career
Yes sure, here is some important information about HR Career Institute:
● An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute.
● Provides Practical & Job oriented Training.
● 100% quality Service.
● Experienced faculty team.
● 100% Job Placement after Training.
● Internationally recognized course completion certificate.
● Online and offline both modes are available.
● Flexible timing for working professionals.
● Provides Training on Affordable fees.
7. What is the Training Process for Online
mode for this Training?
Our Online Training also is the same like offline mode as it will be live training on zoom or Google meet.
8. Can I switch the mode of training from
offline to online or vice versa after taking admission?
Yes, if you take admission for offline batches and are not able to continue then you can continue the training on online mode further or
if you are not comfortable with online mode then can continue the training on offline mode by visiting the Institute.
9. Do you provide a demo Session/
Yes, we provide a demo session where we explain the overview of HR Course and the modules that we cover in syllabus along with 1 topic's concept for your understanding.
10. What if I miss any class?
No worries, we have multiple batches throughout the day. So, you can join any batch and cover the topics that you have missed. Consult with the HRCI team about rescheduling your class for another time.
11. How many students are there in one batch?
We mostly prefer minimum students in 1 batch as below 5 or limited so every student can get a chance to ask doubts to the trainer comfortably. If 1 student is available in 1 batch then also we do provide training.
12. What is the minimum education qualification required to pursue this HR Practical Training from HRCI?
You should at least hold a bachelor’s degree so that you are eligible to apply for a job in a good company after completion of this HR Practical Training. Students who are in the Final year of graduation are also eligible to do this HR Practical Training.
For any other qualifications contact the HRCI team.
13. Do you have separate batches for working professionals?
Yes, we have Sunday batch for working professionals and Weekend batches – Saturday and Sunday for those who have 2 days off or as per the weekly off day of that particular interested professional we can adjust time of class but they need to provide regular updates to HRCI team.
14. Do we need to have any technical knowledge for pursuing this HR Practical Training?
No, you just need to have some basic knowledge of computers.
15. Does the HR Career Institute provide any computer courses? And what is the cost for that?
Yes HR Career Institute provides an online MS office course by a certified Trainer in MS office.
And Students don’t have to pay anything extra for this course. you can get 3 certification for MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint With lifetime assessment.
16. Do you provide any certificate after this HR Practical Training?
Yes, after successful completion of HR Practical Training, you will receive a course completion certificate from HR Career Institute which validates that you have completed the HR Practical Training from HRCI and have practical knowledge of all HR functions of HR Generalist.
17. Do you provide a Job / Internship after the completion of the Course?
Yes, after successful completion of your course we provide 100% Job Placement as per your preferred location.
18. Which are the different sectors where we can apply for jobs after completion of the course?
You can apply in almost every industry as HR because in almost every industry HR professionals are required to look after management of employees' life cycle. But below are few names of industries:
● IT Industry
● BPO and service industry
● Real Estate
● Event Management Companies
● Hospitality, Tours & Travels
● Healthcare industry
● Import & Export
● Finance Industries
● Education Sectors Etc.
19. What is the minimum package a fresher gets after completion of the course?
Salary offered to an employee depends upon his knowledge and how he faces the interview.
20. Do you provide Study material?
Yes, we provide soft copies after completion of each module so that you can prepare for the online or offline examination conducted in the institute and hard-copy for doing revision in short timing before any job interviews.
21. Are the faculties qualified enough to provide training on Human Resource?
All the faculties come from a marketing background with 8+ years of experience in HR.
They have practical knowledge of all concepts of HR and experience handling clients from various industry domains.
22. Do we need to carry a personal laptop with us for this course? And do we need a high speed internet connection?
No, for the offline batches institute provides that facility.
For online batch students are advised to arrange a system for doing the HR Practical Training in a comfortable way till then Can continue with the Smartphone as the class will be live so they need to attend the session through zoom or Google meet as per mutual understanding of the trainee & Trainer.
23. What is the process of taking admission for this HR Practical Training?
First you need to fill the inquiry form of HR Career Institute which is available in the register section of website- www.hrcareerinstitute.com or else contact on +91 8108604787 / 9594804787 for the link and to know about the coming batches and admission fees structure.
If you are interested in online mode then you will receive a call after filling the inquiry form for the further process as you can attend a free demo lecture or directly enroll for the course and admission form link also available in the register section of
If you are interested in offline mode then also you can follow the same steps as online mode but visit the HR Career Institute for completing the admission process.
Institute located at Kalyan, Mumbai and address available in the Institute website or contact on +91 8108604787 / 9594804787.
24. What are the options available for paying the admission fees?
You can pay the amount through online like - UPI/ account transfer/Google pay/ paytm/ phonepe and the QR code is available in the admission form. so this is the easiest and safe process of doing payment. While doing the admission process stay connected with the staff of HRCI for getting quick support and safe transactions.
25. Does the HR Career Institute allow students from outside India for enrolling in this HR Practical Training?
Yes, HR Career Institute allows students from abroad then also need to follow the same process as online mode students follow.
If you are staying outside India while doing this course then contact the available no. on +91 8108604787 / 9594804787 and visit website- www.hrcareerinstitute.com for the more details.
HR Career Institute will be with you till you become an independent HR Professional and its our commitment to support you to become a HR Professional soon and achieve your dream career but we need your best efforts for the same as well.
for more details about course content visit our official website
click & fill this → online inquiry form and get a free counselling session with expert and attend free demo lecture.
Follow HR Career Institute on social medias:
Join Telegram channel for Quick update anything related to new batches of Institute & HR Updates.